Tuesday 29 May 2012

Message to Police 'YOU started this THE WAR IS ON'

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/105813/Message_to_Police_YOU_started_this__THE_WAR_IS_ON/

Here is a snapshot of the current police state in the usa, I would use the capitol letters usa but I believe this is no longer possible.
I believe in the PEOPLE of the usa but I do not believe in the illegitimate government of the usa.

The title of this video on disclosetv is "Message_to_Police_YOU_started_this__THE_WAR_IS_ON" and I believe this is the beginning of something that WILL NOT be stopped.
Now I used to believe that these individuals are not representative of the police (FORCE) in the usa however after seeing these videos over and over again, that is, lots of them, not the same one, I believe this is NORMAL training for the WHOLE of the FORCE. These individuals are NOT alone in these attacks, more often than not they are in a group of hundreds of officers, this then is not one but them ALL.

Being a policeman cannot be an easy task but the FORCE has overstepped the mark time and again and what is about to happen in the usa I will NOT be surprised.

I therefore URGE ALL those officers who are 'TRUE' policemen and women who do not condone these actions to 'STEP DOWN' and identify ALL those who you believe are responsible. The USA require policemen NOT OFFICERS on the FORCE, so after stepping down approach the community for assistance and continue to police as it should be done and disregard any order that comes from the usual source.

IN THE uk, we have a similar problem and I have reported on this before - Take a look at the right, at the picture at the top of this blog and see we have two distinct  police personnel - One is a Constable and the other is an OFFICER the Constable is to be treated with all the respect he or she deserves and I would openly and willingly take direction from the Constable (So long as they confirm they are on their OATH and that I am not being manipulated) As for the OFFICER, I will NEVER take any order from such SCUM am will openly and without FEAR condemn their acts of violence, They CONSTANTLY breach the peace and are NOTHING more than revenue collectors.

Any Constable or OFFICER who has willingly or been ordered to take part in a ketteling or taken part in the dismantling of a peaceful protest AND OR been a part of such where AGENT  PROVOCATEURS have been active, I will turn my back on and ignore regardless of what they are going through. I wash my hands of this type of person and consider them, for all eternity, persona non grata, They are dead to me and I will NEVER ASSIST.

Any police OFFICER reading this, you are the SCUM of the Earth and do not belong on a planet that has oxygen that would support you. The uniform you wear is an INSULT to the HUMAN RACE and when you are IN IT you are too.

The BEST thing about this is that when the FORCE is DONE with you, you will NOT be accepted into NORMAL and peaceful society and if you blag your way in you will be found out and exposed - you belong behind bars - I would rather you be 'OFF' planet but that would mean polluting the cosmos.

I hope you get this correct, I do NOT like you and I am NOT the only one and I am NOT in the MINORITY. Others do not say it but they think it and I have been told by hundreds - almost all I meet that they think the same.

So, in closing, GO FUCK YOURSELF, you and the horse you rode in on and when you get there fuck yourself again.

Namaste, rev;

No comments: