Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hanging by a thread

Please read the link article before continuing to read my response

blog.imva.info/world-affairs/hanging-thread

This article is the most disturbing thing I have read in the whole of my life. We have lived under the threat of nuclear annihilation in the 60's and 70's and have lived through the incompetence of the government through the 80's and 90's and now as we are, in the naughties we again are at the mercy of the incompetence of the what we call the scientists who many years ago expounded the virtues and vouched for the safety of the nuclear power stations.

All the while these bastards knew what we were letting ourselves in for. I will not accept that there were a few who did not know or innocently thought they were producing safe power they ALL without exception are responsible and as such should be made to 'ACTUALLY' go to fuckishama -yes I know, and start digging a barrier to make this safe so a better method can be found to remove all the offending rods.

ALL their wealth should be taken away from them and they should never be allowed to experiment ever again, not even mix one chemical with another or do anything other than FIX this problem.
I am so angry at this scenario, I cannot contain myself.

By the way if one types fuckishama in a word document and spell checks it the nearest recognised equivalent comes up as 'Buckingham' How is that for coincidence?

I am eternally grateful for this senator for bringing this to our attention and only wonder WHAT the FUCK are the news agencies up to.

The people responsible for bringing this about and make no mistake this is a false flag operation, of that I have no doubt. Even if it was just the positioning of these reactors or the location / funding /etc. These people should be kept alive and made to suffer. Under normal circumstances I am a peaceful man but this is beyond evil it is an abomination to all that has ever lived under this cosmos. These people are not a member of anything that resembles life anywhere in this cosmos they are not even fit to be called excrement or mentioned in the same sentence on the same planet or in the same cosmos.

I make this plea and I mean plea, that God take this simple form of life and extinguish it without trace or memory go straight to oblivion and do not pass HELL. I know we are here to experience life but this is not anything that can be construed as experience this is PURE unadulterated (there is NO word for them, they are none entities).

Disgusted and unamused, rev;

No comments: