Tuesday 19 June 2012

Do YOU serve the power elite (cabal)?

I have been blogging and on forums for some time now and I have been predicting what would happen for just as long. My experiences (personal) have served to confirm that I have indeed, a gift, those around me see this as a nuisance, I just never shut up and my task has been to get the word out.
I have many times stated that the time is coming and have set a few dates that have passed and ARE still accurate. Seemingly nothing passed, however these dates are NOT for the general population they are and always have been for the cabal.

My concern has and is always with those who serve without knowing - Innocently they believe what they are doing is the right thing however, this is the same thing that happened some 70 years ago. I MUST say this NOW.
Those that serve the cabal in whatever task major or minor WILL after the 21st June this year 2012 be forever marked. I get this message with only a few days to get it out and this IS NOT usual, however I am told that my messages in the past have been received and this final warning is ample time.

There are three possible outcomes for these people and one is of the most catastrophic I don't dare think of it. I was NOT aware this could happen and everything I know says it could not be, However I am assured IT IS and IT WILL.

The Cabal know rightly that they are having to surrender, they know this and some are ceding to the inevitable victory. Some of these currently surrendering will be annihilated - they are beyond redemption the majority will be placed out of harms way and a sequence of events will eventually bring them back to humanity, but this will take thousands of years.
Those that believe they are still powerful will be removed from history there existence will be forgotten in an instant.
It is this annihilation that I thought could not happen - A soul once created could not be destroyed, however it is this that awaits those who consider themselves to be in control AND I hesitantly add even for some of those who have followed them - the 'I was only doing my JOB' crowd.

It is for this reason I bring this to their attention, you ONLY HAVE until the end of THURSDAY 21st to do something about it. there simply is no more time the process has begun and if you wait you will be sucked into it.

The vast majority will be relocated to places far from here and will be pleasant but hard work. You will one day rejoin the rest of us but you will have to relive all the lives you have currently lived but in better circumstances - to RELEARN about life.
It is a little like a rebirth.

The 3 outcomes then are
Annihilation
Reintegration
forgiveness
Of the first group there is no retribution - there is NO punishment - just a final spark and 'NOTHING'.

Of the second your deeds will be considered and appropriate measures will be taken to rehabilitate, but it will not be done in this planetary system.

The final group have very little time to address their stance, I am reliably informed that a change of heart will be all it will take but each one of you will HAVE to confront those who are in charge of you. It is this that will separate you from the consequences. NOT to do this will forever link you to the original problem and the consequences for those instigating will bare down on you likewise.

This is the GIFT of choice, and these words come from those that deliver the message from creation.

--------------------------------------------------

The FIGHT was never ours and we could never win, we have been played with like patsy's - All is about to be revealed and it will become apparent that we have been manipulated into what we have become but all that will pass in a short period and we will one again join our brothers and sisters in this bountiful universe.

My natural instinct is to mourn the passing of those that are to be removed but I am told my efforts and emotions are not required in these cases their history IS at this moment being removed and I have no time to be sentimental.

Namaste, rev;

No comments: