Sunday 1 April 2012

CRIMINALS

For those who are not too sure about who and what criminals are here is a 'HEADS UP'

A criminal is one who does things, mostly, in secret and the professional criminals hide their faces at all times.

This is of course not to be confused with protesters who hide their faces, the reason for these intrepid 'BRAVE' souls is to stop the real criminals from identifying them and bringing the 'UN' LAW down on them.

No The real criminals are to be seen in BLACK uniforms and with HOODED 'balaclava' type masks.

I would at this point paste a few PICS of the offending criminals, but as you all know the ordinary living soul such as myself are restricted from such. These laws are of course NOT the LAWS of the UK or England nor the British laws but those that are 'illegally / unlawfully' passed into statute by our 'so called' government but from Europe.

I have this message for those who hide behind the masks of 'TERROR' those cowardly enough to HIDE their face. The time is coming when the people of this country WILL prosecute your treasonous actions and that the PHRASE so often used in times of WAR such as 'I was only following orders' will not be accepted as a defence.

I am NOT afraid of what you, the so called 'police' can do to me nor am I worried that you may come after my family or friends. I am NOT afraid of you or the death you believe is the end of things. I am beyond ALL of this I FEAR nothing you can do to me because I 'KNOW' what awaits those that oppress truth and take part in EVIL regardless as to whether they know they are doing it or not. POLICE, you have had the 'HEADS UP' for over 10 years now and continue in your oppressive actions.

DRESS IN BLACK and you attract the DARK forces into your lives and as such repress and reject light. Some officers believe they are Christians, however I do not agree. Any officer who dresses is such a way is ABSOLUTELY aware of what they are doing and are advertising what they believe. The method of hiding ones face confirms what I say here. There is NO hiding your face from the creator. Just to put a finer point on what I state, the Armed forces use camouflage to prevent discovery and as such is legitimate they have a REAL enemy, albeit a government created and invented enemy (those involved in this will get their comeuppance, when the day of judgement arrives) However the police have no such reason other than to instil FEAR.
What I can say with utmost confidence, that the BLACK rubs off on to the individual and is not removable when the overall is taken off. An awakening is happening and we will see that BLACK streak even when you try to hide behind civilian clothing.

We, at the moment, are not getting the REAL news but that is coming shortly, and as such are not aware fully of the activities of the police, we get snippets from alternative sources and they are VAST in number so you cannot hide even behind your masks.

To the POLICE I say this, REJECT your MASTERS orders and obey your paymasters 'WE THE PEOPLE' we are in far greater numbers and it is 'WE THE PEOPLE' who will overcome, it is happening right now and like I say this will be reported in the NEWS that is to come. STAND with US and bring the REAL culprits to account and your future will be a happy one. STAND against 'WE THE PEOPLE' and the future is not so bright, ALL corruption is going to be brought down and it will bring you down with it. Remember WHO they are and WHAT they have done so far, being a part of this and being inside with them is not going to be nice, these are evil people and care NOT ONE JOT for you, you are a pawn and nothing else. REJECT THEM NOW and all is forgiven.

For the constables out there, I admire your thoughtfulness and the commitment to your OATH of office, YOU have my support and that of the community, however if you believe you are an OFFICER I mourn for your loss of decency and hope you see the light before it is too late. Time is not on your side so please stand with 'WE THE PEOPLE' before those you serve turn against you and place the burden directly on your heads.

IT WILL HAPPEN and it WILL HAPPEN SOON, sooner than you think.

My prayers are with you, but the choice is NOW yours and yours alone.

Namaste rev;

No comments: